Saturday, December 30, 2017

VIETNAM - Hoi An

One of the most fun thing to do when on vacation is to sent card to myself and friends.  I'm curious to how long the postcards takes to make their journey, this card took about 11 days. (posted on 19/12 at the airport and arrived today).

I really like postcard from Vietnam, I think they are gorgeous and I like the fact that they are a bit bigger than your standard postcard.

This wrap-up cards received for 2017. I know it's only the 30th but with no new mail until Tuesday 2nd January. these cards are it - the final batch.  2017 has been a very challenging year, filled with heartache, tears, deep sadness intertwining with proud moment, joy and laughters.  I hope I'll have the strength to let go of this past year and look forward to a promising new year to come.


"Hội An is a city on Vietnam’s central coast known for its well-preserved Ancient Town, cut through with canals. The former port city’s melting-pot history is reflected in its architecture, a mix of eras and styles from wooden Chinese shophouses and temples to colorful French colonial buildings, ornate Vietnamese tube houses and the iconic Japanese Covered Bridge with its pagoda."


No comments:

Post a Comment